Let us dance in the wind. Let us pray to begin. Let us be with all the ones, who come home to the SUN. And let us be ONE family, not separate and different trees, but let us be pure hearts that know you, when you have love from within. Don't walk away from love this day, but fight to know the ways, to follow G_ah_d's wisdom to be the love in the air. And we can open the heartbeats, to be with ONE divine song, the calling of evolution, to be Heaven on Earth. And mine eyes do sea glory, when we shall down below, for the level of friendship, now comes to be relatives. Our heart reaches out to loved ones, to be the wind again. And we can be the heartbeat, when all has come to win. And I say, that my heart will long to share with you everything, let us be brothers and sisters, so we can have some fun. Let us dance inside the heavens, and bring it down below. Let us have a good laugh together, and learn to be the snow, the flowing rivers that are pure to drink again. Our ONE heartbeat that shrinks from none again. Just ONE heartbeat, to know of LOVE again.
Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman and Heartbeat by Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, your devoted servants to the house of the beloved, the "Star of David"
On the 1st day of the Seventh month (Tishrei) the Torah commands us to observe the holy day of Yom Teruah which means “Day of Shouting” (Lev 23:23-25; Nu 29:1-6). Yom Teruah are those of rebirth and resurrection, especially noted in the Brit Chadasha (new testament).
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. Matthew 24:31
We do know that when a trumpet blows (in Torah, Prophets, and Revelation) it's almost always a summons, a war-cry, an alert warning (to prepare for something), to hail an arrival, or a wake-up call if one has been slumbering (spiritually or physically).
"Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, (52) in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:51,52 Zechariah 14:18,19
"Declaration of Faith" (Tuv Ta'am)
1. Teach me good judgment and knowledge; for I believe in your commandments. (Ps 119,66)
2. Believe in YHWH your God and you will be established; believe in His prophets and you will prosper. (2Chr 20,20)
3. And they believed in YHWH and in Moses His servant. (Ex 14,31)
4. YHWH is our God, our Creator, our Redeemer, our Maker, our Holy One, he is unique in the Universe: Truth!
5. And Moses is His servant, His prophet, His messenger, His desired one, His chosen one, His beloved faithful emissary with signs and wonders: Truth!
6. And His Torah is perfect, sound, pure, right, clear, enlightening to the eyes, gladdening to the heart, soothing to the soul, teaching wisdom to the simple, and it is more pleasant than gold and much fine gold and sweeter than honey and nectar, and beneficial to those who keep it and those who fulfill it get much reward: Truth!
7. And His Temple is the House of Prayer, the House of Worship, the House of Sacrifice, the House of Pilgrimage-Feasts, the Temple of the King YHWH of Hosts in Jerusalem the Holy City: Truth!
8. And the moon in its renewal, in its visibility, in its appearance to the eye in the evening at the time of its testimony, after being hidden, is a reliable witness in heaven, Sela, a valid sign and an indication for the beginning of months according to the word of God: Truth!
9. And the Abib which is found in the Land of Israel in its time, in its manner, in its nature, is a valid sign and an indication for the beginning of years for pilgrimages, feasts, and holidays, according to the word of the God of Hosts: Truth!
10. And His prophets and His messengers and His emissaries and His seers and His angels which prophesy and which are sent in truth and righteousness: Truth!
11. And His holidays: Truth!
12. And Holy Convocations: Truth!
13. And [insert formula for appropriate Holiday, see below]: Truth!
14. (the Feast of Unleavened Bread for Seven Days/the Seventh (Day) of Assembly [last day of Hag HaMatzot]/the Feast of Weeks and Day of First Fruits/the Day of Shouting on the First of the Seventh Month/the Feast of Booths for seven days/the Eighth (Day) of Assembly [last day of Sukkot])
15. And His commandments and His statutes and His testimonies and His judgments and all His words: Truth!
16. And YHWH is a true God; He is the living God and King of the Universe;
17. At His wrath the earth trembles; and the nations can not stand up to His fury. (Jer 10,10)
18. And do not entirely remove the true word from my mouth, for I hope for your judgments. (Ps 119,43)
19. And it will be that YHWH will be King over all the Earth and on that day YHWH will be one and His name will be one. (Zech 14,9)
20. YHWH lives forever; Your God, Oh Zion, from generation to generation, Praise Yah! (Ps 146, 10)
21. Your kingdom is an eternal kingdom; and your rule is in every generation. (Ps 145,13)
22. For the kingdom belongs to YHWH; and he rules the nations. (Ps 22,29 )
23. YHWH is King, YHWH has [always] been king,
24. YHWH will be king forever and ever. (Ex 15,18)
25. Blessed be YHWH forever: Amen and Amen. (Ps 89,53 )
[Translated from the Hebrew by Nehemia Gordon based on Karaite Siddur, Volume 2, Vienna 1854, p.110 (Hebrew); reprinted in Karaite Siddur, Volume 2, Ramleh 1977, pp.208-209 (Hebrew)]
Pray With Elders around the World
Learn Warrior Skills with the Peaceful Wisdom Prayer