I Bless Myself, I Bless the World, I Bless You

http://www.uscj.org/images/tree.gif
It is the Song of Angels that bring us home, into the Greatness that gets along. Do we need love, to rise above? Yes, bring us love that brings us all along, the laws that gets us from the rising tides, our hearts that swell and know our pride. Be that, is heard like Angels Call, we are the Rainbow Hall, where humbleness gifts life along, the path of Brotherhood. We bless the shoulders of grief befall, and send a blessings to that Great Hall, where we know tears, bring us new life, the light, that sheds all our strife. Be your color of bountifulness, the waking of the soul, that should, and we can offer wisdom here, to be the soul, that lives forever deer (journey of life). You the beloved knows good deeds,when we belong to all the leaves (relatives on the tree of life).

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Yom Kippur the Promised Land, A Light From Within Shines Star Light in the Wind

Rainbow Boat in Cube intersection of another Cube.jpg

Yom Kippur the Promised Land, A Light From Within Shines Star Light in the Wind

Shine me a light from within my heart. I will be there to dew my part. I want to set sail to the seas. I want to be next to thee. Shine my light inside of my heart today. Shine my light, let me be a star ray. Shine my light, help me guide my enemy, those who do not want to walk with me.

Shine your light, next to mine. Shine your light, inside divine. Shine your light, come kingdom sail today. Shine your light, for us to have a good daze.

Today I set my course upon the breeze, where the colors always seem to shock me. Yet when I rise up and share my sacred soul, my planted spirit, ahw, just wants to grow. I’m a rock and I have set my course. I looking at the other side, where my family receives me of course. Yes I know, I am a star light. I will protect the children, with all of my might.

Shine your light, next to mine. Shine your light, inside divine. Shine your light, come kingdom I sail, I want to be next to you, even crossed to the nail.

Yes my Father, my heaven divine. HE shows us witness, to all that will chime. Do you hear my shofar, blowing in the wind? I know love will beget a holy heart once again.

Today I send my prayers, because Yom Kippur stares at all of this confusion, that sits right in the air. All of those frequencies, those colors in the wind, I know we are treasures, yet confusion seems to wind. So set your sails. Set your course today. Look at the stars, stationary so you can find your way. We the holy people of heaven have been set, to share the good knews, love lives in the wind.

Shine your light, next to mine. Shine your light, inside divine. Shine your light, come kingdom set sail, because my heart can sing and I can wail.

Look at the Rainbow, my calling is for YOU. Look at the Rainbow, my treasure chest is YOU. Look at the colors, my dismonds and jewels. You are the colors, I know deep down you got tools. Shed your mighty colors. Shine them like star light. Inside you are the treasure, the spirit with sight. Just open up your heartbeat and sail with me. We will be sailing sow we can plant more seeds.

Shine your light, next to mine. Shine your light, inside divine. Shine your light, come kingdom within, the Great Spirit inside of you wants to grin.

Let us be together and forgive those who lost their way. They did not follow the course of the diamonds in their hearts array. They did not understand, they were the treasures in the wind. They did not want to be jewels of every color once again. Yet we will become diamonds, stars in the sky. We holy people, House of Judah will cry. We will show others, how to reach in the depths and shine like a diamond, even the lowest did creep.

Shine your light, next to mine. Shine your light, inside divine. You are the kingdom God has set my love. You are the highest priests, kingdom of love. Set your star light (crying) on those waves waves. Set your star light within, the spirit will praise. Yes, we are together, Great Spirit Father Hashem knows the way. HE will show you, love pops too, with you. Sparkling diamonds, every color will shine. Sparkling diamonds, you know every Jew will bind. Yes, marry me, my soul within me, share my light with every stranger, let my mishnah, my showing of delight.

Let me help the ones the way. I am set my Hashem, He is the glory today. I bow down to every strange, because I am protected within. I am the future, the past, the PRESENT, I gift.

Tikkum Olam, healing this world. Yes, my Father, He send me with these words. He said, be good child, show them good deeds. Forgive the stranger, because he really needs.

Shine your light, next to mine. Shine your light, inside divine. Shine your light, come kingdom within, you are the star light, Great Father sent. You are the Star light, pure in the wind.

Blessings Yom Kippur, this judgment day, I will heal the stranger, no matter what she say. I will protect all Mothers and daughters too. I will protect my Auntie, because she always stuck like glue.

Blessings to those stars, that guided others today. Let it be written, a good year started this way. Let the book of life shine, like stars and diamonds that led the way. I will be treasures, that gather more arrays. Let the House of Judah, sing holy praise.

Holiness David, King Melech adorned. I say I will gift my heartbeat, to fall down on your course. Because I know LOVE is gigantic when it comes to your heart. I know fold even the enemy, you do your part. Yes, we fold them together, we light up this ark. We will be moving across time and sharing space with everyone. We will be shining a light divine, come sit for awhile.

Twin Deer Mother says, tell me your story true. Let me note the conclusion, the greatness of you. Let me show love is guiding all of these arcs, the circle, the behavior, the holy place we park. Yes, we gift our heartbeat, out straight in the air, because Yom Kippur helps us have a good stare.

I am looking at you. Are you looking at me? Shine your light, next to mine, for all to seek. I will be among strangers, who needed a hand, to help them guide them, to the promised land.


Twin Deer Mother notes: Song was sang on Yom Kippur, yet posted the next day, according to tradition, to "REST". 

Creation and Geometry.jpg
Sing a song, and get along, to have joy in life, full of tears, because you know, the sacred flow is all we have to get us home! Dance all day, and learn to play, with all you do and think and say, because we need love to please, to open hearts and doors to be! Welcome all your relatives, into the heart of all your sin and say, "I love you this very day" and "I won't let you get away!". I will fight for love this day, I will fight to show the way, because I am here to love you dear, my heart that sheds so many tears. And when we hope to comfort folks, then we will be prepared to say, "Come pray with me, learn joy to speak, and song and dance will keep us in relief". Whisper song and let a breeze come home to know your knees, where prayer is your living sacred breeze!

Star of David.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, please feel free to your opinions to help us understand the family of Oneness! Questions, please direct to Elder whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com

Sing Prayer Before the Meeting to Unite Hearts, to Resolve Conflicts!

2011-2012 / 5772 - 5773

Rosh Hashanah - Jewish New Year
1 Tishrei 5772
September 28-30, 2011

Yom Kippur - Day of Atonement
10 Tishrei 5772
October 7-8, 2011

Sukkot - Feast of Tabernacles
15 Tishrei 5772
October 12-19, 2011

Simchat Torah - Rejoice with Torah
23 Tishrei 5772
October 20-October 21, 2011

Chanukah - Festival of Lights
25 Kislev 5772
December 20-28, 2011

Tu B'Shevat - New Year of Trees
15 Shevat 5772
February 8, 2012

Purim - Feast of Ester
14 Adar 5772
March 7-8, 2012

Pesach – The Passover
15 Nisan 5772
April 6-14, 2012

Shavuot - The Giving of the Torah
6 Sivan 5772
May 26-28, 2012

Tisha B'Av - Fast for Destruction and Renewal
9 Av 5772
July 28-29, 2012
House of the Beloved enjoys the spiritual tools gifted by Rabbi Efim Svirsky, however we do not support those who sell G_ah_d, G_d or God. Suggested donation would solve their position; supporting the heavenly blue road. Join the Great Give-A-Way!

Children Sing For Hashem to Welcome Uncle